Conversion of Photos to Digital Media
Digital Memory Media provides high quality, cost effective digitization for photographs. We use the latest equipment and technology to provide you an efficient, high-quality media service. Our state of the art technology allows us to convert and index large quantities of photos quickly and effectively.
Why Convert your Photos to Digital Media?
Viewing and sharing memories can be a hassle.
- Digital Memory Media will transform your boxed away memories into something that is readily available, wherever you are. We can make it easy for you to share all your memories with the touch of a button. You'll quickly be able to send copies to anyone you'd like.
They're fading faster than you think.
- Videotapes, film, and photos were never meant to last forever - chances are, they've already started degrading.
It's never been easier to digitize.
- No need to label or organize any tapes, film, or photos. Send everything to us - we take care of all the work.
Discover memories you never knew you had.
- Find amazing clips of family and friends you never knew existed - before it's too late.
How Our Process Works:
- Photos can be scanned as either jpegs or tiff files
- Upon receiving photos, they are first cleaned to help remove any dust that may be on the photo
- Once cleaned, the photos are then scanned using state of the art scanners.
- The standard dpi (dots per inch) that we scan photos at is 600 dpi.
- While scanning, our software removes streaks, and auto crops each image.
- Once scanned, the jpeg or tiff file of the photo is then edited. We rotate and re-crop each image (if necessary), to obtain the perfect image. Each image is then color restored, to bring back more color.
- After editing, we run each image through our dust and scratch removal tool, to remove any dust or scratches that may appear on the image.
- Once all of the editing is complete, the photo scanning process is over, and we are left with crystal clear jpeg or tiff files for the photos