Conversion of Slides to Digital Media
Digital Memory Media provides high quality, cost effective digitization for slides. We use the latest equipment and technology to provide you an efficient, high-quality media service. Our state of the art technology allows us to convert and index large quantities of photos quickly and effectively.
Why Convert your Slides to Digital Media?
Viewing and sharing memories can be a hassle.
- Digital Memory Media will transform your boxed away memories into something that is readily available, wherever you are. We can make it easy for you to share all your memories with the touch of a button. You'll quickly be able to send copies to anyone you'd like.
They're fading faster than you think.
- Videotapes, film, and photos were never meant to last forever - chances are, they've already started degrading.
It's never been easier to digitize.
- No need to label or organize any tapes, film, or photos. Send everything to us - we take care of all the work.
Discover memories you never knew you had.
- Find amazing clips of family and friends you never knew existed - before it's too late.
How Our Process Works:
- Slides can be scanned as either jpegs or tiff files
- Upon receiving slides, they are first cleaned to help remove any dust that may be on the slide
- Once cleaned, the slides are then scanned using Epson Perfection V700 Photo or Epson Expression 11000XL scanners.
- We have the capability to scan up to 12,000 dpi (dots per inch).
- While scanning, our software color restores each and every slide, to make each slide look like the photo was taken yesterday.
- Once scanned, the jpeg or tiff file of the slide is then edited. We rotate and crop each image, to give the perfect picture. Each image is then color restored a second time, to bring back more color.
- Upon editing, we run each image through our dust and scratch removal tool, to remove any more dust or scratches that may appear on the image.
- Once all of the editing is complete, the slide scanning process is over, and we are left with crystal clear jpeg or tiff files for the slides.
- From there, we create a DVD slideshow (see below for DVD rates and descriptions)